Thursday, June 09, 2005

carry me please...

there's this deadweight in my chest i just can't seem to get rid of.
its just so tiring carrying it around.
Lord, won't you take it from me?

You who are strong and mighty,
would You wrestle it away from Your stubborn child?
or shatter it to pieces, sweeping it away bit by bit?

oh Lord, because i don't think i can take it anymore
You know better than i do the hopes dreams yearning disappointments inadequacy pain
Lord, will You carry them for me?
Lord, will You carry me?

3 comments:

simply jon. said...

If He carried the weight of the world upon His shoulders, I know, my sister, that He will carry you.

bing said...

i will carry you to jesus

hang in there, alright?

clare said...

hullo darling what's wrong? i'm here just call me! i miss you =(