Friday, November 11, 2005

1st chapter down.

hmm... i've nothing much to blog about really. realised i only blog when i'm really bored and/or down. so when bored i post blogthings. when down i rant. now i'm in a kindof bored and down going up mood. so i don't really have much to blog about, and since i'm studying i'm not actually THAT bored (1st chapter only mah), so no blogthings either.

things have been... ok. everything's been kinda balancing out. some stuff is bleah. some stuff is happy. so everything ends up overall -ok-.

sometimes i wonder if i rely on people too much. can't do anything alone. talking makes me happy. just not talking to myself, obviously. being quiet also makes me happy. only obviously when i'm not alone. being around people makes me happy. just not too many.

maybe thats why i'm always on msn, whether or not i feel like talking. its the perfect kinda situation where you know pple are there. but you don't have to be with them. just nice for the closet anti-social me.

then again, its not just anyone who can really make me feel better. i suppose.

No comments: