Wednesday, April 20, 2005

CLARIS SHI JIAYI

... oi. you finish your exams already doesn't mean i've started ok.
aiyooooh. what do you want me to post.

i'm mugging.
snailing.
hmm.. whats been happening in my life?
...

finding out econs is a load of nonsense.
like. why during the short-run is the portion of the MC curve above the AVC the supply curve for competitive firms?

because. through warped queenie logic, as price increases, so does the quantity that producers are willing to produce --> moving up the supply curve.
and so. as q increases, inputs must increase.
and looking at the demand curves for inputs, when demand for inputs increases, the price of the inputs must increase as well.
so. cost of inputs for producers increases, and MC increases as quantity produced increases.
hence. MC curve = supply curve.

huh!??!

now. do you see how warped the logic is. econs is a load of nonsense. everything abt econs is via observations and hypothetical data (well econs pple, correct me if i'm wrong).

yuck.

and in 6 hours, i've covered 1.5 chapters. econs is on friday. i'm so dead. 3.5 more chapters to go. and biz law on saturday (i haven't touched it yet. whoohoo! aiyah but shouldn't be that bad lar, open bk. plus got cheatsheets already. now now, don't be alarmed. cheatsheets=helpnotes. hur hur.)

ohoh. but. i've discovered nice songs. nice nice. and claris shi jiayi, how could you go gyming w/o me. & you jolly well know i'd got to aussieland with you.. but can't you pick a better time. yesyes, i know you can't. blahblah. oh poo.

titanium/tungsten/pk/cheekopek teo, WHERE IN THE WORLD HAVE YOU DISAPPEARED TO!? oi, i thought your exams ended soooooooooo long ago. how come your blog never move one.

and ant darling, are you sure you're not having some sort of clandestine relationship with our *erhmm* darling teo? tsktsk. so scandalous you two. skyping and all. so LOVE-hate. hhhhrm? ahhhh teo, why don't you go to aussieland with clarey and drop by nz to visit your good cheesecake cafe, umbrella-brandishing buddy? heheheheeh..

oh brain cells are fried. brain is scattered. cannot concentrate. still looking for and collecting all the little scattered pieces of my brain. ooooh where is my brain? oh bah.

oh and claris shi jiayi, i thought you were gonna stay over to make sure i mug. you bluff me.

pig or cow or panda or snail? princess or queen? dodo bird?!? urgh. ramble ramble ramble. ooooooh. ladida. i'm procrastinating. all your fault. ask me to update somemore. well, what else do you wanna know? the stuff you wanna know i can't write here you jolly well know that. silly girl.

I never did like the word mediocre
I never wanted it to be said of me
Just point me to the top and I'd go over
Looking for the very best that could be

So what is this thing I see
Going on inside of me
When it comes to the Grace of God
Sometimes it's like

I'm playing GameBoy standing in the middle of the Grand Canyon
I'm eating candy sitting at a gourmet feast
I'm wading in a puddle when I could be swimming in the ocean

Tell me what's the deal with me
Wake up and see the Glory

Every star in the sky tells His story
And every breeze is singing His song
All of creation is imploring
Come see this grand phenomenon

The wonder of His Grace
Should take my breath away
I miss so many things
When I'm content with

Playing GameBoy standing in the middle of the Grand Canyon
Or eating candy sitting at a gourmet feast
Or wading in a puddle when I could be swimming in the ocean

I know the time has come for me to
Wake up and see the Glory
Wake up and see the Glory, yeah

How could I trivialize it
This awesome gift of God's Grace
Once I have come to realize it
I should be speechless and amazed

Wake up
Wake up and see the Glory
Open your eyes and take it in
Wake up and be amazed
Over and over again

God's Love is coming to you and to me
Wake up, wake up
Open your eyes, yeah
Over and over again

Oh yeah

Wake up, wake up, wake up

Come on, take it in

- See The Glory by Steven Curtis Chapman

sounds familiar doesn't it.. how often do we forget the wonder that is our God?.....


...bah. ok another ueberlong post. more nice nice songs! ack. better not post all at once, else will get kokked on the head. prob already will since i've made such a long post tho i'm supposed to be studying.

happy now? :p

2 comments:

clare said...

alamak!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you scared meeeeee!!!!!!!

eyyyy when your exams fin! i still got sym classes quick quick tell me!
and i want to stay over but you must tell me whether it's going to help you lor! hahahaha!

anyway i love you darling muaks muaks muaks.

but you said you don't wanna go aussieland! then what time is good for you! boooo. you choose a time then i go lah! =D

tofu panda said...

i finish on 4th may darling. and you must gimme 1 day to get your birthday pressie. see.. i'm a good girl, i didn't forget :p

i wanna go! but no time! and you can't go another year.. boo. and hor.. dunno if i have enough money. prob enough to fly there and get stranded there without food and lodging lar.. :( eh.. my mum's going to aussieland, that reminds me.. for sea games lawnbowls training.. hm. shd find out when she's going..

haha.. you can stay over sometime next week lar! else no chance already.. haha.. i have prog on tues. then my next paper is -poop- stats the wed or thu after.. dunno lar.. 4th may. so i have 1 week plus to mug, so you can stay over anytime.. *grin* after that i'm going to check out already..