Wednesday, April 27, 2005

CLARIS SHI JIAYI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOI!!! WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THAT?!
NO WONDER I SAW SOME BLOGGER.COM ADDRESS WHEN I CAME BACK FROM MY BATH. YOOOOOOOOU!

grrrrr...

for the record,
1. Claris is NOT the most important person in my life.
2. I will NOT fall at her feet in adoration and look only to her for the rest of my life.
3. She is NOT smart and gorgeous and lovely.
4. And i REFUSE to swoon at her feet.

but that said,

Clarey poo you're one of the most important people in my life, well y'know, toni (hey work with me here toni..) would most positively dagger-ize me if i let you say you were the single most important person in my life.. and there's all that consideration for my sister and mum and dad and *erhmm* future most important person in my life and all. ^_^

and also, i think you're VERY smart and gorgeous and lovely! ;)

and...

i love you toooooo!

ok, but i'm never gonna marry you so you can get that thought out of your head.

and yes, abt exams... yes yes yes yes mum.


(thank you dearie for forcing me to mop my floor, buy food, get fat eating food i bought myself, waste time watching silly girlie movie, get dragged out of bed with 6 hours of sleep, and getting fatter at macs.)




(heheh.. okokok. so i shall admit it. i like it now that my floor is clean, i satisfied my craving for ruffles, the thai "my girl" was absolutely sweeeeeeeeet!, and i needed to wake up early to mug.. and i didn't have to pay for brekkies/lunch at macs... and i really loved your company... I LOVE YOUUUUU!!! *MUACKZ!*)



OH AND FOR THE RECORD. I'M NOT THE BIMBO. YOU ARE.



p.s. and i'm positively gonna ignore what you said abt flopsie. "FLOPSIE"?!. sheesh. in any case, i'm as usual, -confused-, y'know.




No comments: