Monday, March 28, 2005

happy landing!

i thought. i shd. on this momentous first day of proper work back from bce. post something.

i always post something when i think i shd. hm. what makes me think i shd? why shd i? what are the factors that induce me to post? ok i'm rambling. another topic for another day.

but... 1st day back in proper schooling mode, of sorts. project deadlines suddenly seem so real and prominent. the urge to hole myself up in the biz lib so strong.. its a bit scary. i'm so behind for stats, legal and especially econs.. i mean like. whats the difference between what AVC, AC, MC, MPL MPK and what have you!?!? and so, helpless and trying to look mildly intelligent during my tutorials, i cross my fingers and practice my invisibility spells. which have seemed to work so far. but then i better not count on them.

and now that bce is over, i'm reminded that although being involved in an event like bce is one way in which i can seek to honour God and to seek to glorify His name, it does not, and should not, take precedence over the other areas in my life.. like my work, and family... seeking to honour and to glorify His name should be something i work towards consistently in every part of my life and everything i do. and so, bce has been another learning experience for me.. in learning how to get my perspective on things right.

which leads me back to...
doe a deer a female deer
ray a drop of golden sun
me a name i call myself
far a long long way to run.............................
so.

i need to study.

ohoh. on another note. haha.. edmond you finally managed to sucessfully bug me to go for pgp cg. it was a really enjoyable time of dinner and fellowship and worship and bible study. (now i'm like.. 2 bible studies ahead of biz cg or smtg.. heh) thanks! (oh and thanks for your broom too.. hvaen't had the time to test-fly it yet tho)

oh and bing.. pls don't shave your hair and become a hermit ok.

and clarey babe.. am praying for your brain to turn into one of those gigantic sponges you get in the great big oceans ok? don't worry.. it'll turn out alright!! (i mean.. your head size won't expand too much lar.. i think.. i hope........... haha.. okok i mean your pros or whatever lar.)

oh i've finally semi-succeeded in posting a random and rambling post. oh i hope. ah well. yay i got gmail. though like, i don't see why i'd need it. shedrea-dot-mz@gmail.com -- she dreams? mz? mz dreams? get it get it? ok but continue sending to my hotmail lar k. gmail is for storage.. and for kicks. finally a email address other than one that starts with ihz_nim. well other than the one i had before the stupid server started making pple pay for the address. doof@heehaw.com haha.. brings back lotsa memories man.

okok. before i ramble on uncontrollably.. *shutup minzhi shutup*


*whispers*

what if i woke up.. and couldn't hear a sound?
and all that i could see.. was darkness all around?
that would all be nothing.. compared to what i'd feel..
if You didn't love... me.

- Corrinne May,
If You Didn't Love Me




No comments: